Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it currently in consideration for publication by another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or equivalent generic document file format.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers) for the references have been provided.
- Text should be at least 1.5 line spacing; uses 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining of species names (except for URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed at the end after the References section.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I agree to pay the article processing charges (page charges) should my paper be accepted for publication.
A cover letter accompanying this manuscript has been completed and signed, and will be uploaded as an additional file, accompanying the manuscript.
In it, the names and contact details of 2 - 3 suggested reviewers is provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Personal data collected is dealt with in accordance with the South African POPI Act, South Africa's equivalent of the EU GDPR.